Now, we at Frank. know that the holidays are traditionally used as a time to air your grievances, marvel at the high electric bill, and open a copious amount of presents.
However, most of that will last you an afternoon (maybe an evening, tops). You’ll undoubtedly use the remaining time to cement a new tradition in this new era of media consumption… catching up on your favorite shows or discovering new ones.
It’s within this spirit that we created the TV Binge-Watching Guide.
Based on our collective binge experience, we offer you these tried-and-true rules to employ around the real hearthstone of your living room, the television.
- Ensure that everyone can see and hear to their eyes’ and ears’ content.
- Be tougher than your favorite character.
- Resist fueling your TV addiction on the sly.
- Keep your pumpkin pie hole shut.
- Focus on the small screen, not the very small screen.
- Tame that itchy trigger finger.
- Accommodate all just-one-more-episode requests.
- Reign in your urges until the episode is over.
From all of us here at Frank. Strategic Marketing, we wish you a safe, restful and entertaining holiday season!